The COVID-19 pandemic has led to the Latin American gambling industry undergoing widespread changes as betting companies migrate online and casinos are forced to close their doors.
Sherlock Communications, award-winning Latin American PR and digital marketing agency commissioned a new market report into the perspectives of gambling and betting practices of the region’s population to shed new light on the present and future growth of an industry already estimated to be worth close to US$5 billion in LATAM.
Download Now To:
- Exclusive data & insights on main betting expectations and behaviours in Latin America – including exclusive research by Toluna
- Insights with more than 3,000 consumers from the Top 6 countries in the region (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Peru and Chile)
- Understanding the main advances for bookmakers legislation and landscapes of each individual country
- Commentary from journalists in target media and other Latin American professionals from the sports, betting and gambling market
- Perception of trust in ambassadors chosen by brands in different countries
- Casinos and the political context in Latin America
Download your free copy!