In just under a year’s time the greatest athletes in the world will be gathering in Brazil for the 2016 Games. Likewise, many of the world’s key brands will also be competing – for relevance, return and cut-through.
For those unfamiliar with the territory, this offers a unique set of challenges that require detailed knowledge of the local market.
To help meet those challenges, we’re proud to announce a partnership between two award winning agencies, Speed Communications, a PR and Communications agency with its Head Office in London and Sherlock Communications, an Anglo-Brazilian Communications agency, operating in Rio and São Paulo.
Together, Sherlock and Speed are offering a unique set of bespoke services to ensure you maximise your investment around the Games.
How we can help:
- Doing business in Brazil – what to expect, the dos and don’ts and how to avoid last minute headaches
- Brand and campaign planning – how to create a successful and relevant campaign in Brazil but still maintain a broader international appeal, adapting brand platforms to ensure that communications are harmonious with Brazilian context and values
- Fixing and facilitating – ensuring that you work with reputable and reliable ground partners that provide genuine value for money. Unfortunately, as soon as they realise a company is foreign, many Brazilian companies will include a dollar or sterling mark-up
- Press and media relations both in Brazil and internationally
- Brand or sponsorship activation (from small to large scale) – events, installations, stunts, photo-calls
- Creative, digital build and social media campaigns
- Content generation including production of locally sensitive, foreign language content
- Evaluation and monitoring of results
We’d love to tell you more about how you can get the best from your 2016 campaign
Kate Bosomworth at Speed Communications (www.speedcommunications.com)
Alasdair Townsend at Sherlock Communications – (sherlockcomms.com)